Thursday, June 26, 2008

ADULTS = DORKZOIDS/FUCKEERRS!

WHY DID GOD EVER EVEN MAKE ADULTS!??!?!? I DONT GET IT! HE SHOULD HAVE JUST MADE KIDS AND THEN STOPPED WITH THAT! THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!! DICKZOIDS ALWAYS MESS UP MY STUFF WHEN I TRY TO START DOING GOOD. MY MOST HATED THING IS WHEN SOMEONE STOPS A KID FROM MAKING A GOOD WEBSITE BECAUSE IT TELLS THE TRUH ABOUT ADULTSS AND HOW FAT AND LAZY THEY ARE AND HOW THEY NEVER LET KIDS DO FUN STUFF OR PLAY WII BEFORE HOMEWORK IS DONE. MOST HOMEWORK IS NOT EVEN NEEDEED AND ALOT OF KIDS CAN JUST USE THEIR BRAIN ADN KNOW THE STUFF!!!!!!!! IF I HAD A JET I WOULD SELL IT AND BUY A ROCKET PACK AND THEN FLY TO CHINA WERE NO ADULTS LIVE AND I WOLD JUST LIVE THERE AND NEVER GET TOLD WHAT TO DO!! I HATE WHEN BITCHZONE IS AT MY HOUSE AND I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TATETL TELLING ON ME! Cheryl Price AND DEVIN CAN SUCK MY WOODY AND IF I SEE DEVIN WALKING OR EVEN TALKING OR BREATHING NEAR MY ZONE I AM GOING TO SHOVE A SWORD RIGHT INTO HIS LITTLE STOMAG! DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSS!


----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Tracey Schleirn-Paswick <tcscleirn@yahoo.com>
To: Pete <ppaswick@chasefinancial.com>
Cc: Jeffrey <jeffreypaswick@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 9:58:42 AM
Subject: Fw:Re:Jeffrey

JEFFREY - You are not going anywhere tonight or for a long time. I read some of the entries that you have on there and I thought we agreed that you were to clear everything with your father and me? Some of the things you wrote were so hurtful. We will be having a talk tonight.

----- Reply ----
From: Tracey Schleirn-Paswick <tcschleirn@yahoo.com>
To: Cheryl Price <clprice@verizon.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 9:34:33 AM
Subject: Re:Jeffrey

Cheryl,
Thank you for the e-mail I do appreciate it. I am so troubled by his actions lately, and its really tough when the other kids are doing so well. It looks like tonight will be a long night....
Thank you,
Tracey


----- Original Message ----
From: Cheryl Price <clprice@verizon.net>
To: Tracey Schleirn-Paswick <tcschleirn@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 9:18:17 AM
Subject: Jeffrey

Hi Trace,
Last night I caught Devin reading some inappropriate material on the internet, and after looking more at the website, it seems like it was written by your son Jeffrey. The site is http://jeffreypaswick.blogspot.com/ and I am sure you are not aware of it, because there are entries as recent as three o'clock this morning. He seems pretty warped and I was absolutely shocked at what he has written. I'm sorry to be the bearer of this news, but I know that if it was Devin I would want to know.

Cheryl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo pas. we're still waiting on that girl list. good luck not gettin killed by lame ass tracey

Anonymous said...

hey pas. i suggest that you delete your site immediately to destroy any evidence tracey might lay on you. great knowing you my man.

Anonymous said...

jeff my man, if you have to delete this site, just make a new name and put everything on that one so tracey can't find out it's you

and let everyone know where it's gonna be