Thursday, February 28, 2008

2 girls 1 cup

omg, i saw the movie. it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo sick. i was like gonna throw up and kev was laughing so hard. at the start of it i was just looking at the boobs, and i think kev was too, but then the one lady was taking a dump! it was sickkkkkkkkkkk. but the boobs were sort of cool.
we watched it on my computer in my room, and my dad was yelling upstairs cuz we were laughing so hard. we turned it off before he came in and just my tv was on and it was the show lost. my dad likes lost and then he sat on my bed and watched the whole show. kev was looking pretty mad, and my dad was asking me why we laugh at lost. WHAT DO U THINK U PENIS!? WE WERE LAUGHING AT GIRLS EATING POOP! LOL. i didnt say that. i said we were laughing at a commerical. he asked me what comercial and i said i dont remember. i think he though something was up. when lost ended he left and kev and i finihsed watching the girls and their cup.
then i got the idea to kind of make our own one and video tape it. kev was kind of grossed by it, but i told him no one would know. HAHA. i took my dads sony camera and kev went into the bathroom. we taped him taking a dump and he was so embarrsed he put a pillow on his face to cover it. i was laughing so hard and then heather knocked on the bathroom door and was like "WHEN YOU FAGOTS ARE DONE KISSING I WANT TO WASH MY HAIR!". i hid the camera and we both walked out. i called her a slut, but she didnt cry. the picture is actually a screen shot of kev's poop.

No comments: