Tuesday, January 13, 2009

good cereal


hey dickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks
i like to eat cereal but i hate when adults give me shit to eat cereal!
tracey schleirn is a bitch adult and she always gives me shit cereal!

these are my favs for cereal:

captin crunch - i like capntin crunch and its good to eat
trix - good to eat and most adults are dicks and think its good for you caus the fruits!!!!!!!! DICKKS!

corn pops - these are good! and they look like a piss shit rock!

i also like to eat shock tarts and i also like to eat runts. it could trick a adult too caus it looks like real fruit but in baby size.

my not real mom named tracey schleirn buys me good for me cereal. this cereal is such dickkkkkk! she buys me good health cereal but she looks like a narwhal that just ate brian izzo!!!! LOL! THESE ARE THE SHIT THAT TRACEY TRYS TO MAKE ME EAT:

KIX - I HATE THEM! THEY HAVE NO COLOR OR CANDY. KIX is a SECRET ADULT CREAEAL!!!

MINI WHEETS - THESE WHEETS ARE FUCK!!! LOL THIS IS ANOTHER ADULT CEREAL!

OATMEAL - DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
my dad peter eats this bear shit!!! he is such a total dickkkkkkkk but my step mom tracey schleirn is even more of a bitch! she has all kinds of dumb ass fruits and dumb juice and she evens eats a huge mountain of adult shit everyday! one time tracey schelirn pooped so huge and it stunk up the downstairs and me and kmac were so grossed. after that we thought about making fun of her. but then we saw derrick and ellectracutted him. we took a knife and put it into his dumb baby hand and then we pushed him into the wall and the knife went in the power plug! LOL! he shot back 400 feet and broke the bath room door. he dived into tracey schelirns shit!!!! but he lived! tracey sat up and the knife flew right into her belly!!! LOL! KILLSHOT!!!!!
tracey schleirn cried and looked at me sad. i did a fake sad face and told her i would call the cops to help. i took out my razr and called. HAHA! but i didnt call the cops! i called the robbers!!!!!! then i left the house!! 20 minutes after then the robbers came and stole all traceys schelierns stuff and heathers and some of my dads. they also stoled derrick and made him into a baby doll for a little kid. and they also took a ninja sword and carved the word 'BOOBS' into tracey schleirns boobs! but it didnt hurt her caus she was already dead.

i was ok caus i took their money and built a house made out of lava. and no one could get to me. i also took my wii and some of my games. and my cds and my bed. it was a good day but not the best one. i also gave some money to poor kids so they can get a wii and i also boght some babes for me.

No comments: