Tuesday, January 13, 2009

fans

I just want to give some props to my fans. here are some fan mails:

Anonymous
said...

woody's are fuckin sweeeeeet

January 9, 2009 5:15 PM

THANKS MAN! BUT I AM NOT A FAGET! BUT THANKS FOR BEING A FAN! :)

Anonymous said...

fuck you!

January 6, 2009 9:42 AM

YOU ARE A DORKZOID! AND A DICKK! AND A TOTAL FUCK! AND A DICKKKKKKKKKK!

Bri said...

jeff are u allowed to come tonight?????? txt me or call

December 31, 2008 8:39 PM

SORRY BRI, I DIDNT SEE THESE FAN MESSAGE TILL TODAY. I THINK I WAS BUSY



EMAIL FROM A FAN:

----- Reply ----

From: JEFFREY PASWICK <jeffreypaswick@yahoo.com>
To: Leslie Fezchern <lfezmom1972@roadrunner.net>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2008 4:31:15 PM
Subject: Re: Jesus Loves You

LESLIE! THANKS FOR BEING A FAN! BUT I THINK U ARE A ADULT AND THAT MEANS YOU ARE A DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! MY WEBSITE IS COOL AND I HAVE TONS OF FANS AND DONT READ MY WEBSITE IF YOU HATE IT. YOU PROLY DONT UNDERSTAND IT CAUS YOU ARE A ADULT! TRY BEING A KID!
I HATE WHEN ADULTS TELL ME MY SITE IS BAD BUT I LOVE WHEN ADULTS GET STRUCK BY LIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!! DORKZOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----- Original Message ----
From: Leslie Fezchern <lfezmom1972@roadrunner.net>
To: Jeffrey Paswick <jeffreypaswick@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2008 9:18:17 AM
Subject: Jesus Loves You

Jeffrey or whoever writes this blog,
It saddens me to know that our world has come this far. I came across your blog today and I was completely astounded at the content. I really hope that you are not a 12 year old boy from New Jersey. Hopefully you are a much older warped person who has simply gone down the wrong path in your life. I can only pray that you will come to find your true purpose in life.

Keeping you in my prayers,

Leslie Fezchern

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"
- Romans 3:23














No comments: